Friday, January 5, 2018

2 different starts for the day

The day started awfully looking at "Chocolate" present from my roomie at an inappropriate place.😖
Cursed myself and of course him early in the morning.
But, God was indeed good to me!
I made a terrible joke with Anoo about how my stomach had bloated up in the past few days.
It went like this.
Me: You know how bloated my stomach is?
She: ಎಷ್ಟು ?
Me: When I am taking shower, the water slides off tangentially from the stomach instead of just falling down. ಅಷ್ಟು ದಪ್ಪ ಆಗಿದೀನಿ !!😩😩
She:😁😁😂😂😅😅😅😅 Non-Stop for 5 minutes!!

How long ago was that when I saw her laugh like this :)
ಧನ್ಯತೆಯ ಭಾವ ನಂಗೆ.

Perfect start to the day before you leave for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 different starts for the day

The day started awfully looking at "Chocolate" present from my roomie at an inappropriate place.😖 Cursed myself and of course h...